Item two overlay views

I am using a custom theme by Penn State called Flow (which is built with CurateScape) and noticed that when viewing files, there are two overlays that pop up, and the URL changes. For example, when viewing this image, https://theamplificationproject.com/items/show/57, under IMAGES, if you click the image, two overlays occur, and the URL changes to /items/show/57#&gid=1&pid=1. I believe one of these are being triggered by Omeka, and another by the theme? The overlay I do not want appears to be call <!-- PhotoSwipe --> , which CurateScape uses.

When viewing the same theme on Penn State’s implementation of the theme, the double overlay does not occur and PhotoSwipe does not appear in the HTML (eg clicking an item in Broad Street Entrance · Schuylkill River & Urban Waters Research Corps Archive). I’m sure this is something simple, but I’m at a loss!

Since new users can only put two links in a post, here are my other resources: Flow and CurateScape’s documentation on PowerSwipe.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @nschwiet, your current theme appears to be Seasons – not Flow. Perhaps you switched it? In any case, I’m not familiar with the Flow theme, so you’ll need to contact the author of Flow for more information about how it works and how it can be modified. You might want to submit an issue on Github for Flow support.