Cannot add or edit a tour

Hi,

I’m having this problem I cannot figure out at all. When I try to add a tour via the admin tool, I get this error:

This page isn’t working

philippinestudies.uk is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

When I look at the error log, I find:
PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 205520896 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /home/philippi/public_html/mapping/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 235

The number represents 205mb, so I can’t see how adding an item would use all that memory.

We also can’t edit items either (same error)

I’m running Tour Builder 1.7.2. I realise there is an update, but I am a little leary about updating the version as I’m running an earlier version Version 2.7.1 of Omeka.

Strangely, I also can’t find any of these pages in the /admin/ directory either

Any ideas how to fix? Thanks!

Jovi

Btw, I upgraded the plugin, but it’s still not working…
Same error :frowning:

Actually, the log error is now different:
[03-Feb-2022 09:30:07 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 205520896 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in XXXXXXXX/application/models/Mixin/ElementText.php on line 362

Hi @thejovijuan, I’m not convinced the problem here is caused by any Curatescape plugins or themes. It sounds like you have a server/database/installation problem. To rule out plugins as a cause, deactivate them one at a time to see if that changes anything.

You are probably right. But just noting that when I increased the memory allocation to 293mb, it worked. To create a tour shouldn’t need so much memory, right?

I will ask Reclaim hosting if they have any ideas.

Yep, contacting Reclaim is probably the way to go. Feel free to follow up here as needed.