Error Encountered During Setup (Error Log below)

Hi, I’m trying to setup curatescape on my site (Griotmuseum.org) and I’ve run into a few issues. I actually walked away from the process for a few weeks as I was running into similar problems I’ve had with Omeka before–only to find the site up and working with curatescape miraculously working. I went ahead and continued the installation process of required plugins and once again I find myself facing a problem.

Here’s what I’m getting when I try to refresh my website after installing the necessary plugins. Any help would be most helpful, I’m super excited to use the platform for our small black history museum in St. Louis.

Omeka has encountered an error

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception
Mysqli prepare error: Table ‘openar8_CurateGriot.omeka_tours’ doesn’t exist

exception ‘Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception’ with message ‘Mysqli prepare error: Table ‘openar8_CurateGriot.omeka_tours’ doesn’t exist’ in /home/openar8/public_html/griotmuseum.org/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Stack trace:
_#0 /home/openar8/public_html/griotmuseum.org/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->prepare(‘SELECT tours…’)
_#1 /home/openar8/public_html/griotmuseum.org/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(388): Zend_Db_Statement->_construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), ‘SELECT tours…’)
#2 /home/openar8/public_html/griotmuseum.org/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare(‘SELECT tours…’)
#3 [internal function]: Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(Object(Omeka_Db_Select), Array)
#4 /home/openar8/public_html/griotmuseum.org/application/libraries/Omeka/Db.php(79): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
_#5 /home/openar8/public_html/griotmuseum.org/application/libraries/Omeka/Db/Table.php(648): Omeka_Db->_call(‘query’, Array)
#6 /home/openar8/public_html/griotmuseum.org/application/libraries/Omeka/Db/Table.php(648): Omeka_Db->query(Object(Omeka_Db_Select), Array)
#7 /home/openar8/public_html/griotmuseum.org/themes/curatescape/custom.php(1773): Omeka_Db_Table->fetchObjects(Object(Omeka_Db_Select))
#8 /home/openar8/public_html/griotmuseum.org/themes/curatescape/custom.php(2034): mh_display_homepage_tours()
#9 /home/openar8/public_html/griotmuseum.org/themes/curatescape/index.php(26): homepage_widget_sections()
#10 /home/openar8/public_html/griotmuseum.org/application/libraries/Omeka/View.php(117): include(‘/home/openar8/p…’)
_#11 /home/openar8/public_html/griotmuseum.org/application/libraries/Zend/View/Abstract.php(888): Omeka_View->run(‘/home/openar8/p…’)
#12 /home/openar8/public_html/griotmuseum.org/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action/Helper/ViewRenderer.php(912): Zend_View_Abstract->render(‘index.php’)
#13 /home/openar8/public_html/griotmuseum.org/application/controllers/IndexController.php(16): Zend_Controller_Action_Helper_ViewRenderer->renderScript(‘index.php’)
#14 /home/openar8/public_html/griotmuseum.org/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): IndexController->indexAction()
#15 /home/openar8/public_html/griotmuseum.org/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(308): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch(‘indexAction’)
#16 /home/openar8/public_html/griotmuseum.org/application/libraries/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#17 /home/openar8/public_html/griotmuseum.org/application/libraries/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(105): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#18 /home/openar8/public_html/griotmuseum.org/application/libraries/Zend/Application.php(384): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run()
#19 /home/openar8/public_html/griotmuseum.org/application/libraries/Omeka/Application.php(77): Zend_Application->run()
#20 /home/openar8/public_html/griotmuseum.org/index.php(23): Omeka_Application->run()
#21 {main}

Hi @StlMark, do you have all the required plugins installed and the most recent versions of everything? Looks like there’s some issue with the Tour Builder database table not existing. What happens if you use a different theme? Or add/remove/deactivate plugins? I’m reading/responding on my phone but can take a closer look later.

I am away as well–at least from my main computer. I can tell you when I saw the ‘tour’ references I deactivated and then uninstalled that plugin by deleting it from the file manager/ out of the plugins folder. Still, no matter what I did, it would give me that page.